Welcome to youngermart.com!
Youngermart.com belongs to CHAMROEURN PHAL ORGANIZATION, We are legally registered as an Organization in Cambodia. Purchase at youngermart.com indicates safe and well-managed trade
We supply most jewelry, fashionable clothing & handbags locally. We understand that fashion market wants unique and special ladies clothes and bags, so we are always adding beautiful new styles to our collection. Please come and visit our site regularly to see what we have updated. We pride on offering exceptional low wholesale price but good quality at the same time. We provide fantastic service and still work hard to improve.
We have our own store in Phnom Penh, also, in order to provide more styles (more than 6000 styles), we ally with many clothing, jewelry, handbag and shoes manufacturers specializing in producing export from Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, USA, and other countries which enables us to provide trendy styles in massive amount and in remarkably low wholesale price.
We bring you an amazing assortment of products in many brands and styles, and 90% similarity with beauty on famous fashion magazines.
Because of our fantastic goods and service, 90% of our new customers would place their next orders. We are one of the most reliable fashion wholesale price and want to create long-term and concrete relationship with our customers. Welcome to cooperate with us!
Our mission is simple: to provide the best products and service to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We take great pride in our company, our commitment to customer service and in the products we sell. Our online store is designed to provide you with a safe and secure environment to browse our product catalog.
Shipping & Delivery
At this time, YOUNGER MART delivers merchandise to location in Cambodia. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the My Carrier.
Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
We have 4 payment options: 1.Mobile banking (Wing) 2. Bank Transfer 3. Money Ordered 4. PayPal (Credit Card ,MasterCard)
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- All content appearing on this
Web site is the property of:
Copyright © 2014 YOUNGER MART. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2014 YOUNGER MART. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by YOUNGER MART. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of YOUNGER MART or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. YOUNGER MART and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if YOUNGER MART believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of YOUNGER MART and its subsidiaries.
- Shipping & Delivery
- At this time, YOUNGER MART delivers merchandise to location in Cambodia. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the My Carrier.
- YOUNGER MART charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
- The Content included in this
Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to
change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or
technical information described in this Web site. YOUNGER MART makes no
representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality,
or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality,
or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you
assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate,
incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. YOUNGER
MART SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING
WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES
AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL YOUNGER MART BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL,
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN
ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on Government--
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by YOUNGER MART.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. YOUNGER MART is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not YOUNGER MART.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by YOUNGER MART, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although YOUNGER MART tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
- You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). YOUNGER MART reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
- Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. YOUNGER MART and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of YOUNGER MART shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and YOUNGER MART with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and YOUNGER MART with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by YOUNGER MART. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.